This blog is dedicated to the "resourceful" con artists in the world preying on the stupid by email trying to steal their identity. All the posts are actual offers I received in my inbox since 2004!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Assalamualaikum

--- On Wed, 12/14/05, KHALID HAKIM wrote:
Assalamualaikum,

In the name of Allah the Beneficent; the Merciful,the Master of the day of
Judgments, I greet you in the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the
Merciful To whom All the Praise (HQ; 31:26; 17:111); and the most Beautiful
Names(HQ: 7:180; 17:110; 20:8; 59:24) belongs.

I am Mr Hakim Khalid originally from Cuba .On 10th February 2004,i and my
family(my wife and two kids) boarded an Iranian plane which burst into
flames as we flew into Sharjah airport from the Iranian island of Kish.I
lost my family and it was only three of us that survived and we were treated
at al-Qasimi hospital in Sharjah.I laid helpless there in the hospital
because my condition was so critical and after series of operation i had to
be taken back to my home land cuba, paralysed:
http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/ep-lca/8.shtml

Owing to my failing health I am taking this step to let you know that I want
to leave in your care the sum of $18.6Million United States Dollars for a
charitable organisation or an in care of an individual to propagate Islam.I
have had course to make donations to organisations here through my relatives
and friends before now who abscunded with the funds and used for thier own
selfish interest because nobody to help me follow them up.I will be leaving
this mantle in the care of my lawyer who you will work with.I know this mail
will definetely come to you suprisely but i want you to remember that: Allah
Tests His Subjects in many different ways.

This He Says in the Holy Quran in many Verses.To cite a few: (HQ: And thus
Do We Try some of them by others so that they say:
Are these they upon whom Allah Has conferred Benefit from among us? Does not
Allah best know thegrateful? 6:53)

1.Allah won't ask about your social status, but will ask what kind of
classyou displayed.

2.Allah won't ask how many material possessions you had, but will ask if
they dictated your life.

3.Allah won't ask how many promotions you received, but will ask how you
promoted others.

4.Allah won't ask what you did to protect your rights, but will ask what you
did to protect the rights of others.

5.Allah won't ask in what neighbourhood you lived, but will ask how you
treated your neighbors.

6.Allah won't ask about the color of your skin, but will ask about the
content of your character.

7.Allah won't ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but will ask
how many times they didn't.

Hoping to hear from you through this email(mallam_hkhalid01@excite.com)
account your interest to help me to propagate Islam.If you are interested or
not,one thing i beg of you is please include me in your prayers.
All praise is due toAllah Who brought everything into existence and May the
peace and blessing of Allah be upon our noble Prophet Mohammad (peace be
upon him) and His virtuous adorers till the day of Judgments.What else
should i say other that we should meet Allah with a
clean mind and clear conscience.May Allah bless you as you respond to my
plea.

Ma-Salam,
Hakim Khalid.

No comments: