This blog is dedicated to the "resourceful" con artists in the world preying on the stupid by email trying to steal their identity. All the posts are actual offers I received in my inbox since 2004!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Please get back to me

MR. Wang K. Mok
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.

Email: wangproject002@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

My name is Wang Mok, I work with HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG.I have a viable business Proposal worth Twenty four million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars for you to help me handle from my bank. I will need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details ? Should you be interested please send me your full names, private phone/fax number and current residential address. And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address: wangproject002@yahoo.com.hk and finally after receiving your full details, I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards,
MR. Wang K. Mok.

No comments: