This blog is dedicated to the "resourceful" con artists in the world preying on the stupid by email trying to steal their identity. All the posts are actual offers I received in my inbox since 2004!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Fabio,I am happy to work with you ok

--- On Mon, 9/12/05, Mubarak Ghassan wrote:
From: Mubarak Ghassan
Subject: Dear Fabio,I am happy to work with you ok.
To: fabmir@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, September 12, 2005, 10:37 AM

Dear Fabio,
Thanks a lot for your prompt acknowledged response,utmost interest and willingness to assist me in this 100% riskfree business transaction that comes once in a life time.I am exeedingly happy to note that.
Again after my praying and fasting with my Pastor he told me that my time to shine have come,that I am going to see God favour this month september,So I soo much beleived that the hour have come.I really beleived that you are God sent to me.
All I need from you mostly is your honesty and transperancy in the course of this transaction,then with the motion that we will apply to this transaction it will not take us more than (7) seven Bank working days and this money will be transfer into any of your nominated Bank account you wish the Fund to be transfer,provided you follow my instructions.
Abadoned money is a common thing in Banking Industry all that is required is a secret insider who will provide all the needed information and the fund will be transfered into your account as the Next Beneficiary, provided you follow my instruction.Please Fabio , I will like you to send me your profiles,i.e.
1.)TEL NUMBER & FAX NUMBER.
2.)YOUR AGE.
3.)HOUSE ADDRESS.
4.)I.D CARD.
5.)YOUR COMPLETE NAME.
6.)YOUR OCCUPATION.
As soon as I recieved the above informations from you,I will send to you the contact information of the Foreign Remittance Department of THE AFRICAN BANK OF BENIN together with an specimen of TEXT OF APPLICATION which will contain both the vital information of the deceased and You will re-type the Application carefully then submit it to our Bank management as the Next of Kin to the deceased customer ( Mr.F.A FABIO ) an American-Italian Citizen who died along with his entire family on the recent plane crash in Cotonou Benin republic on the 26th of Dec. 2003.
I will also need you to call me to enable me confirm your state of preparedness and to enable me give you the full details as regards to your role to avoid mistake in this transaction.You can always get me through this my private telephone number :+229 986914.
Finally,I am sending to you brief informations about me .
1.Name :Mr.Mubarak Ghassan,Banker THE AFRICAN BANK BENIN .
2.)My International Passport Number:RB771564971G .
3.)House Address: 12 carre opotopo route,cotonou Benin Rep.
4.)Direct line:+229 986914.
5.)My Age : 42 Years.
I wait for your VITAL respond.
Best Regards
Mr.Mubarak Ghassan.
Bill and Exchange Manager
THE AFRICAN BANK OF BENIN.

No comments: