This blog is dedicated to the "resourceful" con artists in the world preying on the stupid by email trying to steal their identity. All the posts are actual offers I received in my inbox since 2004!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can You Handle This?

-- On Mon, 4/17/06, Nancy Dowen wrote:
From: Nancy Dowen
Subject: Can You Handle This?
To: fabmir@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, April 17, 2006, 6:33 AM

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: ddowen007@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend,


I am Mrs. Nancy Dowen from Iran. I am married to Late George Dowen of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years; before he died in the year 2001. We were married for twelve years without a child. My husband died after a brief illness.


When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money in millions of dollars with a Finance Firm oversea.

i have been diagnosed of cancer and my doctor told me that I have a limited time to live in this world due to the cancer problem.



I have contacted you with the intention of donating this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual/company that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want this organization or individual

To use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows.


I have taken this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my late husband’s relatives are not reliable and I don't want a situation where this money will be used for a different purpose. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover, as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.




I don't want my husband’s family to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you Further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I want you to always pray for me.


However, any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email; in my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Please reply to:nancydowen@excite.co.uk


Remain Blessed.


Mrs. Nancy Dowen.



- Nancy Dowen

No comments: